Amanda Davey, BSc (Hons).
Work demands, social support, and job satisfaction in eating disorder inpatient settings: A qualitative study
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors; International Journal of Mental Health Nursing © 2013 Australian College of Mental Health Nurses Inc.
International Journal of Mental Health Nursing
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 60–68, February 2014
How to Cite
Davey, A., Arcelus, J. and Munir, F. (2014), Work demands, social support, and job satisfaction in eating disorder inpatient settings: A qualitative study. International Journal of Mental Health Nursing, 23: 60–68. doi: 10.1111/inm.12014
Jon Arcelus, FRCPsych, PhD.
Fehmidah Munir, PhD.
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.