Conflict of Interest: The authors report no conflict of interest. The original research was undertaken as a component of Rachael Vernon's PhD study, and a portion was contracted by the Nursing Council of New Zealand. A full report related to the Nursing Council of New Zealand work was authored by RV, MC, EP and DD in 2010 and published by the Nursing Council of New Zealand in October 2010. As some of the findings of the original research have been incorporated into this manuscript, it was submitted to and approved by the Chief Executive of the Nursing Council of New Zealand (Carolyn Reed) prior to it being submitted to INR for publication.
New Zealand nurses' perceptions of the continuing competence framework
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Nursing Review © 2012 International Council of Nurses
International Nursing Review
Volume 60, Issue 1, pages 59–66, March 2013
How to Cite
2013) Nurses' perceptions of the continuing competence framework. International Nursing Review 60, 59–66, , & (
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.