Funding: This study has not been supported by any funding or grant source.
A structured policy review of the principles of professional self-regulation
Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Nursing Review © 2013 International Council of Nurses
International Nursing Review
Volume 60, Issue 1, pages 13–22, March 2013
How to Cite
2013) A structured policy review of the principles of professional self-regulation. International Nursing Review 60, 13–22, & (
Conflict of interest: The principle author is the chief executive officer of the International Council of Nurses and has an interest in making sure that ICN policy positions and principles reflect the latest thinking and evidence.
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.