Equal contribution of first author.
Smoking cessation in Taiwanese male smokers with coronary artery disease: influencing factors and policy implications
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Nursing Review © 2013 International Council of Nurses
International Nursing Review
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 244–250, June 2013
How to Cite
2013) Smoking cessation in Taiwanese male smokers with coronary artery disease: influencing factors and policy implications. International Nursing Review 60, 244–250, , , & (
Conflict of interest statement: No conflict of interest has been declared by the authors.
- Issue online: 21 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2013
- Sin-Lau Christian Hospital, Taiwan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.