Funding: This project received funding for the transcription of participant interviews from the Emergency Care Foundation, a charitable foundation for the support of emergency medicine and nursing research.
Experience from the Field
A moment in time: emergency nurses and the Canterbury earthquakes
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Nursing Review © 2013 International Council of Nurses
International Nursing Review
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 188–195, June 2013
How to Cite
2013) A moment in time: emergency nurses and the Canterbury earthquakes. International Nursing Review 60, 188–195, , & (
Conflict of interest: No conflict of interest has been declared by the author(s).
Ethics: Formal ethical approval was received from the NZ Multi-region Ethics Committee to undertake interviews with emergency department staff (Ref No. MEC/11/EXP/016).
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
- transcription of participant interviews
- emergency medicine and nursing research
This article has been cited by:
- 1Preparation for Mass Casualty Incidents, Critical Care Nursing Clinics of North America, 2015, 27, 2, 157, ,