Funding: This project received funding for the transcription of participant interviews from the Emergency Care Foundation, a charitable foundation for the support of emergency medicine and nursing research.
Experience from the Field
A moment in time: emergency nurses and the Canterbury earthquakes
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Nursing Review © 2013 International Council of Nurses
International Nursing Review
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 188–195, June 2013
How to Cite
2013) A moment in time: emergency nurses and the Canterbury earthquakes. International Nursing Review 60, 188–195, , & (
Conflict of interest: No conflict of interest has been declared by the author(s).
Ethics: Formal ethical approval was received from the NZ Multi-region Ethics Committee to undertake interviews with emergency department staff (Ref No. MEC/11/EXP/016).
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
- transcription of participant interviews
- emergency medicine and nursing research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.