The source of funding statement: This research received no specific grant from any funding agency in the public, commercial or not-for-profit sectors.
Experience from the Field
Role of nurses in a nuclear disaster: experience in the Fukushima Dai-ichi nuclear power plant accident
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Nursing Review © 2013 International Council of Nurses
International Nursing Review
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 196–200, June 2013
How to Cite
2013) Role of nurses in a nuclear disaster: experience in the Fukushima Dai-ichi nuclear power plant accident. International Nursing Review 60, 196-200, , , , & (
Conflict of interest: No conflict of interest has been declared by the authors.
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Development of an assessment instrument to evaluate performance of the skill of decontamination, Nurse Education Today, 2015, 35, 10, 1016, , , ,
- 2Understanding Nursing's Role in Health Systems Response to Large-Scale Radiologic Disasters, Journal of Radiology Nursing, 2015, 34, 2, 63, ,
- 3Infirmier et risque NRBC en pré-hospitalier, Soins, 2014, 59, 788, 40, , , , , , ,