Funding: This survey was supported by the French Ministry of Health Programme for nursing research (Programme Hospitalier de la Recherche Infirmière – PHRI, 2010, PHRI 1001). The funder had no role in the study design, data collection and analysis, decision to publish or preparation of the manuscript.
Trends in nursing research in France: a cross-sectional analysis
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Nursing Review © 2013 International Council of Nurses
International Nursing Review
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 258–266, June 2013
How to Cite
2013) Trends in nursing research in France: a cross-sectional analysis. International Nursing Review 60, 258–266, , , & (
Conflict of interest: No conflict of interest has been declared by the authors.
Ethical approval: The research proposals were studied with the authorization of the French Health Ministry. Confidentiality and anonymity of the research teams were respected.
The documents were corrected by Elsevier Language Editing.
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
- French Ministry of Health Programme
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.