We have permission from the author to use their questionnaire. The author of the questionnaire is one of the researchers in the study and contributed to the paper (Professor W Molloy).
Ethics in Practice
Nurses' preferred end-of-life treatment choices in five countries
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Nursing Review © 2013 International Council of Nurses
International Nursing Review
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 313–319, September 2013
How to Cite
Coffey, A., McCarthy, G., Weathers, E., Friedman, M.I., Gallo, K., Ehrenfeld, M., Itzhaki, M., Chan, S., Li, W.H.C., Poletti, P., Zanotti, R., Molloy, D.W., McGlade, C. and Fitzpatrick, J.J. (2013), Nurses' preferred end-of-life treatment choices in five countries. International Nursing Review, 60: 313–319. doi: 10.1111/inr.12024
- Issue online: 21 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.