Funding: This project was approved by Faculty of Nursing Research Ethics Committee (FNREC) at the University of Jordan. This project received a small grant from the higher institution of academic affair from the University of Jordan.
Screening for breast cancer among young Jordanian women: ambiguity and apprehension
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Nursing Review © 2013 International Council of Nurses
International Nursing Review
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 351–357, September 2013
How to Cite
Al Dasoqi, K., Zeilani, R., Abdalrahim, M. and Evans, C. (2013), Screening for breast cancer among young Jordanian women: ambiguity and apprehension. International Nursing Review, 60: 351–357. doi: 10.1111/inr.12025
Conflicts of interest: This is an original paper that has not been submitted or published in any other journal. The paper is part of a collaborative project for four researchers (three from Jordan and one from the UK). The authors Khadeejeh Al-dasoqi, Ruqayya Zeilani, Maysoon Adelraheem and Catrin Evans are responsible for all the contents in the paper, and we guarantee that this paper will not be published in any other journal in the future. No conflict of interest has been declared by the authors.
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
- University of Jordan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.