Conflict of interest statement: the authors declare that they have no conflict of interest.
Validation of the Staff Attitudes to Nutritional Nursing Care Geriatric scale in Italian
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
© 2013 International Council of Nurses
International Nursing Review
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 389–396, September 2013
How to Cite
Bonetti, L., Bagnasco, A., Aleo, G. and Sasso, L. (2013), Validation of the Staff Attitudes to Nutritional Nursing Care Geriatric scale in Italian. International Nursing Review, 60: 389–396. doi: 10.1111/inr.12033
Funding: the study was funded by the Italian National Board of Nursing (Federazione Nazionale dei Collegi IPASVI)
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Italian National Board of Nursing (Federazione Nazionale dei Collegi IPASVI)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.