HIV knowledge and condom intention among sexually abstinent Chinese students
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2013
© 2013 International Council of Nurses
International Nursing Review
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 366–373, September 2013
How to Cite
Tung, W.-C., Hu, J., Efird, J.T., Su, W. and Yu, L. (2013), HIV knowledge and condom intention among sexually abstinent Chinese students. International Nursing Review, 60: 366–373. doi: 10.1111/inr.12039
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2013
- University of Nevada-Reno
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.