Funding: This research received no specific grant from any funding agency in the public, commercial or not-for-profit sectors.
Health Services Management
Evaluation of registered nurses' knowledge and practice of documentation at a Jamaican hospital
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2013
© 2013 International Council of Nurses
International Nursing Review
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 328–334, September 2013
How to Cite
Blake-Mowatt, C., Lindo, J.L.M. and Bennett, J. (2013), Evaluation of registered nurses' knowledge and practice of documentation at a Jamaican hospital. International Nursing Review, 60: 328–334. doi: 10.1111/inr.12040
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.