Conflict of interest: No conflict of interest has been declared by the author.
Development of nursing research in Jordan (1986–2012)
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2013
© 2013 International Council of Nurses
International Nursing Review
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 461–468, December 2013
How to Cite
Khalaf, I. (2013), Development of nursing research in Jordan (1986–2012). International Nursing Review, 60: 461–468. doi: 10.1111/inr.12042
Funding: This research received no specific grant from any funding agency in the public, commercial or not-for-profit sectors.
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.