Portions of this paper were presented at the 2012 XIX International AIDS conference, 22–27 July, Washington, DC, USA.
A multinational study of self-compassion and human immunodeficiency virus-related anxiety
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
© 2013 International Council of Nurses
International Nursing Review
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 477–486, December 2013
How to Cite
Kemppainen, J., Johnson, M.O., Phillips, J.C., Sullivan, K.M., Corless, I.B., Reid, P., Iipinge, S., Chaiphibalsarisdi, P., Sefcik, E., Chen, W.-T., Kirksey, K., Voss, J., Rivero-Méndez, M., Tyer-Viola, L., Dawson Rose, C., Webel, A., Nokes, K., Portillo, C., Holzemer, W.L., Eller, L., Nicholas, P., Wantland, D., Brion, J. and Beamon, E.R. (2013), A multinational study of self-compassion and human immunodeficiency virus-related anxiety. International Nursing Review, 60: 477–486. doi: 10.1111/inr.12056
Conflict of interest: We have no conflicts of interest to declare.
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
- NIH. Grant Numbers: UL1 RR024131, T32NR007081, KL2RR024990, R15NR011130
- International Pilot Award
- University of Washington Center for AIDS Research
- University of British Columbia School of Nursing Helen Shore Fund
- Duke University School of Nursing Office of Research Affairs
- MGH Institute for Health Professions
- Rutgers College of Nursing
- City University of New York
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.