Funding: This research was supported by Basic Science Research Program through the National Research Foundation of Korea funded by the Ministry, Education, Science and Technology (NRF-2010-0004431).
Effects of family caregivers on the use of formal long-term care in South Korea
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
© 2013 International Council of Nurses
International Nursing Review
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 520–527, December 2013
How to Cite
Kim, E.-Y., Cho, E. and Lee, N.-J. (2013), Effects of family caregivers on the use of formal long-term care in South Korea. International Nursing Review, 60: 520–527. doi: 10.1111/inr.12057
Conflicts of Interest: No conflict of interest has been declared by the authors.
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
- Ministry, Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: NRF-2010-0004431
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.