Funding: This research received grants from Alice Lee Centre for Nursing Studies.
Front line nurses' experiences with deteriorating ward patients: a qualitative study
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
© 2013 International Council of Nurses
International Nursing Review
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 501–509, December 2013
How to Cite
Chua, W.L., Mackey, S., Ng, E.K.C. and Liaw, S.Y. (2013), Front line nurses' experiences with deteriorating ward patients: a qualitative study. International Nursing Review, 60: 501–509. doi: 10.1111/inr.12061
Conflict of interest: No conflict of interest has been declared by the authors.
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Alice Lee Centre for Nursing Studies
This article has been cited by:
- 1Attitudes towards vital signs monitoring in the detection of clinical deterioration: scale development and survey of ward nurses, International Journal for Quality in Health Care, 2015, 27, 3, 207, , , , ,
- 2Clinical user experiences of observation and response charts: focus group findings of using a new format chart incorporating a track and trigger system, BMJ Quality & Safety, 2015, 24, 1, 65, , , , , , , , ,