Research into Clinical Practice
Retracted: Nurses learning in the workplace: a comparison of workplace attributes in acute care settings in Australia and Singapore
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2014
© 2014 International Council of Nurses
International Nursing Review
Volume 61, Issue 1, pages 82–89, March 2014
How to Cite
Chan, S.W., Chan, M.F., Lee, S.-Y. and Henderson, A. (2014), Retracted: Nurses learning in the workplace: a comparison of workplace attributes in acute care settings in Australia and Singapore. International Nursing Review, 61: 82–89. doi: 10.1111/inr.12062
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2014
Vol. 61, Issue 2, 295, Article first published online: 19 MAY 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.