Nursing and Health Policy Perspectives
Silence diminishes our profession
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2013
© 2013 International Council of Nurses
International Nursing Review
Volume 60, Issue 4, page 416, December 2013
How to Cite
Benton, D. C. (2013), Silence diminishes our profession. International Nursing Review, 60: 416. doi: 10.1111/inr.12065
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2013
- International Committee of the Red Cross (2013) Health Care in Danger: The Responsibilities of Health-Care Personnel Working in Armed Conflicts and Other Emergencies. Available at: http://www.icrc.org/eng/assets/files/publications/icrc-002-4104.pdf (accessed 16 September 2013).
- International Council of Nurses (2012a) Armed Conflict: Nursing's Perspective. International Council of Nurses, Geneva. Available at: http://www.icn.ch/images/stories/documents/publications/position_statements/E01_Armed_Conflict.pdf (accessed 16 September 2013).
- International Council of Nurses (2012b) ICN Code of Ethics for Nurses. International Council of Nurses, Geneva. Available at: http://www.icn.ch/images/stories/documents/about/icncode_english.pdf (accessed 16 September 2013).