Brief biography: Jee Young Joo is an Assistant Professor, College of Nursing, University of Missouri–St. Louis, United States. Her cognate area is healthcare management and community health.
An integrative review of nurse-led community-based case management effectiveness
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2013
© 2013 International Council of Nurses
International Nursing Review
Volume 61, Issue 1, pages 14–24, March 2014
How to Cite
Joo, J. Y. and Huber, D. L. (2014), An integrative review of nurse-led community-based case management effectiveness. International Nursing Review, 61: 14–24. doi: 10.1111/inr.12068
Funding: This research received no specific grant from any funding agency in the public, commercial, or not-for-profit sectors, or support in the form of equipment or other assistance.
Conflicts of Interest: No conflict of interest.
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Case Management, Nursing Clinics of North America, 2015, 50, 1, 109, ,
- 3Cost-utility analysis of case management for frail older people: effects of a randomised controlled trial, Health Economics Review, 2015, 5, 1, , , ,
- 4El Nurse-led en la Atención Primaria de Salud: una oportuna y prometedora innovación organizativa, Enfermería Clínica, 2015, 25, 2, 87, , , ,