Funding: This study is not supported by any funding or grant source.
Quality indicators for initial licensure and discipline in nursing laws in South Korea and North Carolina
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2013
© 2013 International Council of Nurses
International Nursing Review
Volume 61, Issue 1, pages 35–43, March 2014
How to Cite
Kim, K.K., Kjervik, D.K. and Foster, B. (2014), Quality indicators for initial licensure and discipline in nursing laws in South Korea and North Carolina. International Nursing Review, 61: 35–43. doi: 10.1111/inr.12069
Conflict of interest statement: No conflict of interest is declared by the authors.
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.