Funding: This study was funded in part by a Sara Peleg grant from the School of Social Work at Tel Aviv University (grant no.34030000).
Research into Work Life Experiences
Nurses' job satisfaction and attitudes towards people living with HIV/AIDS in Russia
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2013
© 2013 International Council of Nurses
International Nursing Review
Volume 61, Issue 1, pages 131–139, March 2014
How to Cite
Hamama, L., Tartakovsky, E., Eroshina, K., Patrakov, E., Golubkova, A., Bogushevich, J. and Shardina, L. (2014), Nurses' job satisfaction and attitudes towards people living with HIV/AIDS in Russia. International Nursing Review, 61: 131–139. doi: 10.1111/inr.12074
Conflict of interest: No conflict of interest has been declared by the authors.
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2013
- Sara Peleg grant from the School of Social Work at Tel Aviv University. Grant Number: 34030000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.