Iranian nurses’ perspectives on factors influencing medication errors
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2014
© 2014 International Council of Nurses
International Nursing Review
Volume 61, Issue 2, pages 246–254, June 2014
How to Cite
Pazokian, M., Zagheri Tafreshi, M. and Rassouli, M. (2014), Iranian nurses’ perspectives on factors influencing medication errors. International Nursing Review, 61: 246–254. doi: 10.1111/inr.12086
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.