Source of funding: This work was supported by the Deanship of Academic Research, The University of Jordan.
An assessment of diabetes-related knowledge among registered nurses working in hospitals in Jordan
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2014
© 2014 International Council of Nurses
International Nursing Review
Volume 61, Issue 2, pages 255–262, June 2014
How to Cite
Yacoub, M.I., Demeh, W.M., Darawad, M.W., Barr, J.L., Saleh, A.M. and Saleh, M.Y. (2014), An assessment of diabetes-related knowledge among registered nurses working in hospitals in Jordan. International Nursing Review, 61: 255–262. doi: 10.1111/inr.12090
Conflict of Interest: The authors declare no conflict of interest.
- Issue online: 19 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2014
- Deanship of Academic Research, The University of Jordan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.