Funding: This research received no specific grant from any funding agency in the public, commercial or not-for-profit sectors. Financial support was received from The Atlantic Philanthropies to subscribe to a clipping service through the University-based Nursing Education in South Africa (UNEDSA) project.
Nursing Work Life Research
International Nurses Day and press coverage in South Africa
Article first published online: 10 APR 2014
© 2014 International Council of Nurses
International Nursing Review
Volume 61, Issue 2, pages 186–193, June 2014
How to Cite
van Zyl, G.S. and Christofides, N.J. (2014), International Nurses Day and press coverage in South Africa. International Nursing Review, 61: 186–193. doi: 10.1111/inr.12101
Conflict of Interest: No conflict of interest has been declared by the author(s).
Ethical approval: An ethical waiver was issued by the Health Research Ethics Committee of the University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, as this study did not involve humans or human records. The articles included in this study are available in the public domain.
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2014
- The Atlantic Philanthropies
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.