Conflict of interest: No conflict of interest has been declared by the authors.
A review of the literature regarding stress among nursing students during their clinical education
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2014
© 2014 International Council of Nurses
International Nursing Review
Volume 61, Issue 3, pages 406–415, September 2014
How to Cite
Alzayyat, A. and Al-Gamal, E. (2014), A review of the literature regarding stress among nursing students during their clinical education. International Nursing Review, 61: 406–415. doi: 10.1111/inr.12114
Ethical approval was obtained from the Research Ethics Committee at the Faculty of Nursing, The University of Jordan, on 12 December 2012 (Reference number: 8).
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2014
- The University of Jordan- Deanship of Academic Research. Grant Number: 2013-2014/ 12
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.