Contested Identity and Foreign Policy: Interpreting Russia's International Choices
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
© 2012 International Studies Association
International Studies Perspectives
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 19–35, February 2014
How to Cite
2014) Contested Identity and Foreign Policy: Interpreting Russia's International Choices. International Studies Perspectives, doi: 10.1111/insp.12000 © 2012 International Studies Association(
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!