Women and Pre-Tenure Scholarly Productivity in International Studies: An Investigation into the Leaky Career Pipeline
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2013
© 2013 International Studies Association
International Studies Perspectives
Special Issue: Feminism in International Relations
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 507–527, November 2013
How to Cite
2013) Women and Pre-Tenure Scholarly Productivity in International Studies: An Investigation into the Leaky Career Pipeline. International Studies Perspectives, doi: 10.1111/insp.12002 © 2013 International Studies Association, , and . (
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!