Author's note: The author thanks the editors and anonymous reviewers for their help in improving this manuscript.
Bravo for Brevity: Using Short Paper Assignments in International Relations Classes†
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
© 2013 International Studies Association
International Studies Perspectives
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 109–120, February 2014
How to Cite
2014) Bravo for Brevity: Using Short Paper Assignments in International Relations Classes. International Studies Perspectives, doi: 10.1111/insp.12003 © 2013 International Studies Association. (
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!