The authors owe a debt of gratitude to Justin Anderson, James Page, James O'Leary, Lauren Hoy, Kate McGinnis, Emily Wilson, Steven Linett, Will Brannon, Mark Jordan, and Lindsay Hundley for their excellent research assistance. We also thank Steve Saideman, James Long, and Rich Nielsen for providing feedback on an earlier version of this paper presented at the 2011 International Studies Association Convention in Montreal, Québec. All errors in this paper are solely the responsibility of the authors.
In-And-Outers and Moonlighters: An Evaluation of the Impact of Policy-making Exposure on IR Scholarship†
Version of Record online: 15 APR 2013
© 2013 International Studies Association
International Studies Perspectives
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 73–93, February 2014
How to Cite
2014) In-And-Outers and Moonlighters: An Evaluation of the Impact of Policy-making Exposure on IR Scholarship. International Studies Perspectives, doi: 10.1111/insp.12007 © 2013 International Studies Associationand . (
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!