Author's notes: Support for this research provided through a University of North Texas (UNT) Research Enabling Grant (REG) is gratefully acknowledged.
Samaritans, Family Builders, and the Politics of Intercountry Adoption†
Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2013
© 2013 International Studies Association
International Studies Perspectives
Special Issue: Feminism in International Relations
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 417–435, November 2013
How to Cite
2013) Samaritans, Family Builders, and the Politics of Intercountry Adoption. International Studies Perspectives, doi: 10.1111/insp.12016 © 2013 International Studies Association. (
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2013
- University of North Texas (UNT) Research Enabling Grant (REG)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!