The authors wish to thank the editor and anonymous reviewers, as well as Elizabeth Amato, Victor Asal, Douglas Becker, David Clinton, Steve Lamy, Mary Jane Parmentier, Jessica Peet, Bob Switky, and Nicolas de Zamaroczy.
Teaching Diplomacy by Other Means: Using an Outside-of-Class Simulation to Teach International Relations Theory†
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2013
© 2013 International Studies Association
International Studies Perspectives
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 423–437, November 2014
How to Cite
2014) Teaching Diplomacy by Other Means: Using an Outside-of-Class Simulation to Teach International Relations Theory. International Studies Perspectives, doi: 10.1111/insp.12017and . (
[Corrections added November 14, 2014 after original online publication. Grammatical changes have been made to this article to improve clarity.]
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!