Authors' notes: Earlier versions of this article were presented to the 2012 International Studies Association Conference in San Diego, CA; the 2012 National Political Science Conference in Trondheim; and the Gender Research Group, PRIO. We thank the participants of these meetings for useful comments and Jonas Nordkvelle for excellent research assistance. Several colleagues at PRIO assisted with the gender coding. Our replication data have been posted at www.prio.no/data.
Gender Gap or Gender Bias in Peace Research? Publication Patterns and Citation Rates for Journal of Peace Research, 1983–2008†
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2013
© 2013 International Studies Association
International Studies Perspectives
Special Issue: Feminism in International Relations
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 493–506, November 2013
How to Cite
2013) Gender Gap or Gender Bias in Peace Research? Publication Patterns and Citation Rates for Journal of Peace Research, 1983–2008. International Studies Perspectives, doi: 10.1111/insp.12025 © 2013 International Studies Association(
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!