Tougher Standards for Female Scholars? The Psychology Behind Them and Policies to Eliminate Them
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2013
© 2013 International Studies Association
International Studies Perspectives
Special Issue: Feminism in International Relations
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 476–484, November 2013
How to Cite
2013) Tougher Standards for Female Scholars? The Psychology Behind Them and Policies to Eliminate Them International Studies Perspectives, doi: 10.1111/insp.12027 © 2013 International Studies Association. (
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!