A New “Special Relationship”?: Power Transitions, Ontological Security, and India–US Relations
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
© 2013 International Studies Association
International Studies Perspectives
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 329–346, August 2014
How to Cite
2014) A New “Special Relationship”?: Power Transitions, Ontological Security, and India–US Relations. International Studies Perspectives, doi: 10.1111/insp.12029. (
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!