We would like to acknowledge the support of the Leverhulme Trust under Research Fellowship #2011–222. For helpful guidance and feedback, we would like to thank Nick Wheeler, Alex Wendt, Anand Menon, David Bailey, and the anonymous reviewers for this journal.
“Good Citizen Europe” and the Middle East Peace Process†
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2013
© 2013 International Studies Association
International Studies Perspectives
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 210–228, May 2015
How to Cite
2015) “Good Citizen Europe” and the Middle East Peace Process. International Studies Perspectives, doi: 10.1111/insp.12037and . (
[Corrections added February 5, 2015, after original online publication: grammatical changes have been made to this article to improve clarity.]
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2015
- Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2013
- Leverhulme Trust. Grant Number: #2011–222
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!