Authors' notes: We would like to acknowledge the support of the Leverhulme Trust under Research Fellowship #2011–222. For helpful guidance and feedback, we would like to thank Nick Wheeler, Alex Wendt, Anand Menon, David Bailey, and the anonymous reviewers for this journal.
“Good Citizen Europe” and the Middle East Peace Process†
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
© 2013 International Studies Association
International Studies Perspectives
How to Cite
2013) “Good Citizen Europe” and the Middle East Peace Process. International Studies Perspectives, doi: 10.1111/insp.12037and . (
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!