[Corrections added November 14, 2014 after original online publication. Grammatical changes have been made to this article to improve clarity.]
The Dalig and Vadan Exercise: Teaching Students about Strategy and the Challenges of Friction and Fog
Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2013
© 2013 International Studies Association
International Studies Perspectives
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 477–490, November 2014
How to Cite
2014) The Dalig and Vadan Exercise: Teaching Students about Strategy and the Challenges of Friction and Fog. International Studies Perspectives, doi: 10.1111/insp.12056, and . (
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!