I am pleased to acknowledge the help of Lynn Alberding, Robert Axelrod, Ivo Dobrev, Theresa Jackson, Katherine Lacasse, Solomon Major, and Albert Shimkus.
The Soft Power Currencies of US Navy Hospital Ship Missions†
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
© 2013 International Studies Association
International Studies Perspectives
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 367–387, November 2015
How to Cite
2015) The Soft Power Currencies of US Navy Hospital Ship Missions. International Studies Perspectives, doi: 10.1111/insp.12057. (
[Corrections added 27 February 2015, after original online publication: grammatical changes have been made to this article to improve clarity.]
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2015
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!