Thanks are due to Assefaw Bariagaber, Howard Schneider, and Thomas Willett. This material is based upon work supported by the National Science Foundation under Grant No. 0960422. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.
Listening to Advice: Assessing the External Impact of IMF Article IV Consultations of the United States, 2010–2011†
Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2013
© 2013 International Studies Association
International Studies Perspectives
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 312–326, August 2015
How to Cite
2015) Listening to Advice: Assessing the External Impact of IMF Article IV Consultations of the United States, 2010–2011. International Studies Perspectives, doi: 10.1111/insp.12059and . (
[Corrections added 5 February 2015, after original online publication: grammatical changes have been made to this article to improve clarity.]
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2015
- Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0960422
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!