[Corrections added 5 February 2015, after original online publication: grammatical changes have been made to this article to improve clarity.]
Revisiting the “American Social Science”—Mapping the Geography of International Relations
Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2013
© 2013 International Studies Association
International Studies Perspectives
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 246–269, August 2015
How to Cite
2015) Revisiting the “American Social Science”—Mapping the Geography of International Relations. International Studies Perspectives, doi: 10.1111/insp.12061. (
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2015
- Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!