We express warm thanks and remain forever grateful to our research participants. In particular, we wish to thank the Finnish asylum officers for their participation in this research and hope to urge officers in other countries to be responsive to such endeavors. We also thank the participants of the seminar at the Research Collegium, University of Tampere, as well as the anonymous reviewers of this journal for constructive feedback and engagement with our paper. The research has been funded by the Academy of Finland (SA 132403 and SA 266009).
Persecution as Experience and Knowledge. The Ontological Dynamics of Asylum Interviews†
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2013
© 2013 International Studies Association
International Studies Perspectives
How to Cite
2013) Persecution as Experience and Knowledge. The Ontological Dynamics of Asylum Interviews. International Studies Perspectives, doi: 10.1111/insp.12064and . (
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!