The authors would like to thank Saad Mazhar, Michael Edwards, Keith Bachman, Lucy Brown, and Aaron Kruse for research assistance in preparing this article.
Successful and Less Successful Interventions: Stabilizing Iraq and Afghanistan†
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2013
© 2013 International Studies Association
International Studies Perspectives
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 388–405, November 2015
How to Cite
2015) Successful and Less Successful Interventions: Stabilizing Iraq and Afghanistan. International Studies Perspectives, doi: 10.1111/insp.12067, , and . (
[Corrections added 27 February 2015, after original online publication: grammatical changes have been made to this article to improve clarity.]
- Issue online: 2 NOV 2015
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!