The authors would like to thank Ruveyda Celenk for her contributions to the study during the collection of data.
Learning about Conflict and Negotiations through Computer Simulations: The Case of PeaceMaker†
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2014
© 2014 International Studies Association
International Studies Perspectives
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 509–524, November 2014
How to Cite
2014) Learning about Conflict and Negotiations through Computer Simulations: The Case of PeaceMaker. International Studies Perspectives, doi: 10.1111/insp.12076and . (
[Corrections added November 14, 2014 after original online publication. Grammatical changes have been made to this article to improve clarity.]
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!