Minimax-Optimal Strength of Statistical Evidence for a Composite Alternative Hypothesis
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Author. International Statistical Review © 2013 International Statistical Institute
International Statistical Review
Volume 81, Issue 2, pages 188–206, August 2013
How to Cite
Bickel, D. R. (2013), Minimax-Optimal Strength of Statistical Evidence for a Composite Alternative Hypothesis. International Statistical Review, 81: 188–206. doi: 10.1111/insr.12008
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!