A Unifying Framework for Marginalised Random-Intercept Models of Correlated Binary Outcomes
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Statistical Review © 2013 International Statistical Institute
International Statistical Review
Volume 82, Issue 2, pages 275–295, August 2014
How to Cite
Swihart, B. J., Caffo, B. S. and Crainiceanu, C. M. (2014), A Unifying Framework for Marginalised Random-Intercept Models of Correlated Binary Outcomes. International Statistical Review, 82: 275–295. doi: 10.1111/insr.12035
- Issue online: 4 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!