Numerical Maximisation of Likelihood: A Neglected Alternative to EM?
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Authors. International Statistical Review © 2014 International Statistical Institute.
International Statistical Review
Volume 82, Issue 2, pages 296–308, August 2014
How to Cite
MacDonald, I. L. (2014), Numerical Maximisation of Likelihood: A Neglected Alternative to EM?. International Statistical Review, 82: 296–308. doi: 10.1111/insr.12041
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1A simple route to maximum-likelihood estimates of two-locus recombination fractions under inequality restrictions, Journal of Genetics, 2015,, ,
- 4Handling non-ignorable dropouts in longitudinal data: a conditional model based on a latent Markov heterogeneity structure, TEST, 2015, 24, 1, 84,
- 5Likelihood Inference Based on EM Algorithm for the Destructive Length-biased Poisson Cure Rate Model with Weibull Lifetime, Communications in Statistics - Simulation and Computation, 2015, 0, ,