Numerical Maximisation of Likelihood: A Neglected Alternative to EM?
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Authors. International Statistical Review © 2014 International Statistical Institute.
International Statistical Review
Volume 82, Issue 2, pages 296–308, August 2014
How to Cite
MacDonald, I. L. (2014), Numerical Maximisation of Likelihood: A Neglected Alternative to EM?. International Statistical Review, 82: 296–308. doi: 10.1111/insr.12041
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!