Studying Individual Identities Is Good, But Examining Intersectionality Is Better
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 80–84, March 2013
How to Cite
Sawyer, K., Salter, N. and Thoroughgood, C. (2013), Studying Individual Identities Is Good, But Examining Intersectionality Is Better. Industrial and Organizational Psychology, 6: 80–84. doi: 10.1111/iops.12012
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!