I would like to thank the late Mary Van Sell (my graduate school office mate and friend) and Dr. James L. Price (one of our many graduate school mentors) for sharing their insights and listening patiently to my thoughts and ramblings on voluntary turnover from the late 1970s until their untimely passing. The late Dr. Herbert A. Simon also exhibited extreme patience in (a) letting me audit his 1983 doctoral seminar on decision making and (b) suffering through subsequent conversations with me about voluntary employee turnover. However, all flaws and problems with this manuscript remain the sole responsibility of the author.
Is it Time to Voluntarily Turn Over Theories of Voluntary Turnover?
Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 156–173, June 2013
How to Cite
Russell, C. J. (2013), Is it Time to Voluntarily Turn Over Theories of Voluntary Turnover?. Industrial and Organizational Psychology, 6: 156–173. doi: 10.1111/iops.12028
- Issue online: 1 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!