The authors are members of the Society for Human Resource Management's Diversity and Inclusion Standards Task Force. Mary Lou Egan, Patricia C. Pope, and Kevin Murphy contributed important insights. However, the authors alone are responsible for all findings and conclusions.
Professionalizing Diversity and Inclusion Practice: Should Voluntary Standards Be the Chicken or the Egg?
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 193–205, September 2013
How to Cite
Hays-Thomas, R. and Bendick, M. (2013), Professionalizing Diversity and Inclusion Practice: Should Voluntary Standards Be the Chicken or the Egg?. Industrial and Organizational Psychology, 6: 193–205. doi: 10.1111/iops.12033
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!